Monday, August 4, 2014

And this, too.

There are one or two amazing things I forgot to write about in my earlier post.

A few days ago, she got a scratch on her leg, and I told her that I would kiss her boo-boo all better.  She loves that.  Now she asks for me to kiss her boo-boo every day, even though you can barely see anything.  And then, this weekend, I had a scratch on my chin.  She pointed to it, said, "Mommy boo-boo.  Kiss?"  And then she gave me the biggest, wettest kiss.

In our new family room, we have a blue striped throw blanket.  Every evening, when she starts to get tired, she brings me the blanket and says "Baby."  That means that she wants me to wrap her up in the blanket like a little swaddled baby and cuddle with her.

Add caption

I love these things so much.  I hope they never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment